We may update this policy from time to time but this page will always display the latest version.
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to offer timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us voluntarily via our contact form
This website may collect the following information via its contact form feature (use of this feature is optional):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Information you provide that is related to your enquiry
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand your needs and improve our products and services. We may use data:
- for our own internal records
- to improve our products and services
- to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- to customise the website for you
- to send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think you might be interested in or might be relevant to you
- to contact you via email for market research purposes.
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to any third-party websites or companies.
Our service partners
We use the following third-party service providers to help us with our website:
- Google – we may use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website and we store some items on Google Drive cloud storage.
- DreamHost which hosts our domain name and website.
- Elegant Themes Divi whose software we use to manage our website.
- Two Blue Toucans which is our web design company.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How to make a request about your data
You can contact us to ask us what data we hold about you, who has access to it and how it is being used. We will also delete any data about you that we hold if you ask us to. To make a request please contact Fiona Goble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- record website usage data
- identify whether you are signed into our website
- test content on our website
- recognise when you return to our website
Links to external websites
Our website contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of any data you submit to them.
Date updated: 8 October 2018